Hampton Inn Wichita West

3800 KELLOGG, Wichita, Kansas 67213
316 945-4100

Very Pleasant Experience

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and presented well.
Good experience

Room was comfortable and clean, breakfast was not up to our expectation but acceptable. We would stay again safe, clean and nice.
Very Nice!

I've stayed here several times in the past year and would not hesitate to recommend it. The staff is very accommodating, the beds are comfy and cozy, it's quiet and pleasant. Breakfast is "so-so" but adequate and the hostess goes out of her way to ...Read more
Great Visit

I have stayed in many Hamptons. This is the best I have seen. Very comfortable bed and room, checkin and staff were exemplary and the breakfast was THE BEST I have had in a hotel...ever!! Great job, Wichita. I will be back.
Great staff, very friendly and helpful

Have stayed at many hotels around the country and the staff at this hotel ranks among the friendliest and most pleasant around. Rooms are clean and modern. Breakfeast is OK, nothing special but it's free.

"Great staff, very friendly and helpful"