Monte Carlo Resort and Casino

3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
(800)-311-8999

Not updated

The hotel is nice bit it needs a lot of updating. The restaurants in the hotel had very good food, staff was nice and helpful.
Overall not worth the money.

The room was not updated and not very clean for the price and what you would expect from a strip hotel & casino. The staff was helpfull when you could find someone. We purchased our complete trip through Travelocity. On our last day I had a very ...Read more
Affordable place to stay on the strip

Good clean room. Switched after 1 night to get a king-sized bed without any hassle. Great location to be able to get out and see the strip. Casino was so-so. Biggest con was no wi-fi! Hotel provides free internet via a cable only.
Could use improvement.

I had some problems in this hotel. I had asked for a nonsmoking room, but found that when I actually was in the room, the room had been used by a smoker. The second problem was with the television. It never worked. I was there for several days, and ...Read more
Room and hotel was dated. Needs upgrades.

I was not at all happy with the Monte Carlo. The room was dated and worn. The bathroom was pitiful. No coffee pot??? Seriously? I would not recommend it!

A great stay!

It was a while back but I remember a great trip and that the only sad part is we got there on the day the pool closed. Slots were hot and room great.
Awesome

Great Hotel with a LOT of amenities. convenient tram down the strip and within easy walking distance of most Vegas attractions. Minus 5 is a must do bar!
Nice stay

The room was well kept, food was good and the casino while being smaller than some of the bigger ones had adequate tables to get a game. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel and casino to any of my friends.
Great place on the strip!

I enjoyed staying here and gambiling in their casino. The resteraunts were wonderful too. The staff was nice and helpful, I would stay here again on a return trip.
Great Place, I will be back!

The hotel was great and the staff was very pleasant.