Comfort Suites North

3751 Tanacross Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76137
817-222-2333

Love this hotel!

This was our second year in this hotel and we love it. The staff has always been courteous and very helpful. We love its location and everything about it. We will be making reservations to stay there again this summer.
Room was ok, but staff never apologized

The room was clean and well kept, but the air conditioner made a "clunking" sound all night and when I complained to the woman at the desk, she said "thank you", but never apologized for the inconvenience! Would not stay here again!
Great value.

Great value.

"Clean, quiet rooms and nice staff. Enjoyed using indoor exercise equipment and outdoor hot tub next to pool."
Great Hotel for Low Price!

I came here with my two kids, my mother & brother. We had a double queen suite and it was just great!!! The rooms were very comfortable and the cont. breakfast is larger than most. The swimming pool is located on the side where it's shady when ...Read more

Very Nice Hotel

The staff was Very Friendly and responsive to problems. We had a No Smoking Room on the ground floor next to the lobby. It was very neat & clean and was suprisingly quiet. A Great place to stay.