Hampton Inn Santa Fe

3625 CERRILLOS ROAD, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
505 474-3900

Pool

People at pool were rowdy in the evening. I don't even think they were staying there since they didn't have a hotel key to get into the pool. I wasn't thrilled to have my kids around the PDA and profanity so we just ended our swim time early.
We loved our stay

We stayed here over Memorial Day weekend and had a wonderful experience. The staff was very helpful in suggesting places to go and things to do. Its a friendly place. When we come to Santa Fe again well use this hotel. It was a great value and ...Read more
Nice Hotel

I stayed at the hotel for seven nights. The room was very nice and clean. The beds and pillows were comfortable which was a big plus. I would recommend this hotel to a friend and stay again if I were visiting the area.
Thin Walls and non-responsive maintenance

1st night - no sleep due to bus load of kids banging hall doors as they visited each other 2nd night - after having reported problem with shower curtain ROD, maintenance had changed the shower curtain - and put it on backwards. Plus the couple ...Read more
mr.

sign hard to see hidden behind tress. Common areas very nice and clean. Close to movie theater and fast food. New furniture in all the rooms. very clean and nice would stay here again.

Hampton Inn