Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown on the Canal

350 W NEW YORK STREET, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
317-822-0840

Inconsistent

Very nice staff. Fitness center a joke--very much out of repair. Pulley machine looks like it hasn't worked in a long time. Breakfast buffett very good.

Great place!

Residence Inn has never let us down - this hotel was in a perfect location for us, the price was great, and you can't beat the free breakfast...staff was more than accomodating.
Comfortable Suite

I stayed in a one bedroom suite for the same price as a one bedroom. It had a great view of the canal and was close to the downtown area with free parking. The suite was clean and had free wireless internet. I would highly recommend it.

Comfortable Suite

Stay On the Canal

Over the last few years my wife and I have sayed in many hotels. from Florida to Hawaii. And except for the Hawaii trip, this stay was the best room we have ever had. The location of the hotel on the canal is best, we ate breakfast and then took a ...Read more
Stay On the Canal

Nice Stay

Very clean, most staff were very friendly. We switched rooms after deciding to stay another night and the second room was much nicer than the first. If we had this room the whole week, it would have been awesome. When we decided to stay an extra ...Read more
Very Nice Experience

This hotel is in a great location on the canal system of Indianapolis. It was so easy to walk to many different destinations or just to go on a leisurely evening stroll along the canal.The staff was very nice and very helpful. I would go back in a ...Read more