Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis

35 South Seventh Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402

I would certainly consider this hotel for future stays.

Hotel located just a few blocks from Target Field in downtown. Easy to find. Underground parking very reasonably priced for weekend. Walking distance to many dining establishments.
Welcoming Staff

Definitely recommend this hotel. The Staff at the front desk were fantastic. Very friendly and very informative. The hotel had very nice decor, very updated. The rooms were very spacious and clean. Excellent location downtown. Loved the little cafe ...Read more
great location, within walking distance of many attractions

first time in minneapolis, and the central downtown location of the hotel was great. it allowed us to walk to restaurants and other attractions.
YES, AND ALLOWED US TO CHECK IN A LITTLE EARLY

tHE RESTAURANT IN THE FRONT OF THE HOTEL WAS VERY GOOD--SERVICE GREAT AND FOOD VERY GOOD. i THINK IN 4 DAYS WE ATE THREE MEALS THERE --AND ALL THREE WERE EXCEPTIONAL.
this hotel is nice and cusy.make feel like home.

this hotel is just what i was looking for the rigth price.nice and clean i will recoment to any body that will like to be at a hotel.

Highly recommend

Very nice rooms , excellent service from the desk to room service. beautiful location right in the middle of downtown Minneapolis. Close to numerous restaurants and bars.
Clean, but the staff was fairly rude and the room was small.

I had requested a two bed room for my self and two friends. When we arrived, we were provided with a one bed room. I called the front desk and they did not try to help with the situation. It was a fight actually to even get a cot for the room. I ...Read more
Double charged for room

I was charged twice for the room that I stayed in. It took 2 weeks and 3 phone calls before I was credited back the amount that was owed to me
Excellent Hotel in the Heart of Downtown

Clean, comfortable, up-to-date room with free wi-fi. Staff efficient, friendly and accommodating. Excellent restaurant in hotel. Lack of swimming pool the only downside.
Excellent Hotel in the Heart of Downtown