Harrahs Las Vegas

3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

Great place

Had a great stay at Harrah's. Very clean, convenient and affordable. Will be staying there again in August!! Location is also pretty nice if you want to explore up and down the strip.
This hotel was very conveniently located.

I was attending a conference and everything was within walking distance. It was great to not worry about having a rental car or paying parking fees.
Great deal for the money!

The check-in experience took a little too long (30 minutes), but as I don't go to Vegas often, I really didn't have any frame of reference for comparison. The lady who checked us in was very cordial and accommodating, though, so in the end it didn't ...Read more
BEST VALUE ON THE STRIP!

We had stayed at harrah's before, so chose it again. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Great value for price.
alright but pay a bit more for a better place

I liked the Hotel but it was just to old, and dint stack up with the other ones, its best to pay a bit more and go somewhere else

This hotel was as good as always, which is very good!

A group of us went to Las Vegas for the March Madness/St. Patricks Day opening weekend (4 nights). The hotel was great, as always. Our particular group likes the location, the amenities (poker, sports book, restaurants, Toby Keiths, etc), so this ...Read more
Viva Las Vegas!

Love Harrah's! Lots of parking, easy access, pretty much in the middle of the strip, across from Caesar's Palace. Good service, and I always win at Harrah's We also got the "hotel and flight" deal which was really good.
good location and nice room

Nice Room and a good location on the strip - staff upgraded me to suite for the one night I was there at no extra cost - if I ever go back to vegas I would stay here again.
The room was clean.

The room was warm colors and clean. The bed was very comfortable. the hotel is central located on the Stripe for ease of walking to other hotels and sites.
Travelocity perfect, room...not so much.

This was my first time dealing with a travel site. They had the best rates. I would definately use Travelocity again for future trips. Harrahs was OK at most, room was OK at most also.