Travelodge New Bern

3465 Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, New Bern, North Carolina 28562
252-638-8166

GOOD LOCATION, GREAT ROOMS, REASONABLE PRICE

WE STAYED AT THE NEW BERN LOCATION FOR 2 NIGHTS AND FOUND THE ROOM VERY CLEAN, WELL APPOINTED AND QUITE LARGE. THE KITCHENETTE WAS REASONABLY WELL EQUIPPED FOR QUICK MEALS AND THE REFRIGERATOR WAS FULL SIZE. THE HOTEL STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL ...Read more
Excellent value and very comfortable room

The staff were very helpful and made us feel welcome. The room is large and had plenty of closet and drawer space. The kitchen made our five day stay economical and was very well supplied with dishes and utensils and a dishwasher.
Value for Money

This is the only extended stay hotel in New Bern with fully equipped kitchen & Free washer & Dryer was a plus points for this hotel. Good location & amenities will bring me back to this hotel again.
Great place to stay!

My husband and I were visiting our son who is in the Marines at Camp Lejenue. We were using this trip as a family vacation and spend time together as a family again. When we checked in I was immediately impressed with the hotel and especially the ...Read more
Great Hotel with affordable price

This is the only extended stay in New bern. I like beds with pillow top mattresses. Given the fact that they dont provide break fast, but you can buy these items in Candlewood Cupboard which is very convenient. New Hotel with affordable price!!!!