Best Western Mission Inn

3460 E FRY BLVD, Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
1-5204588500

Great hotel

We had one complaint. The pillows were too thick (Big). The young lad at the desk got us some smaller ones that worked just fine.
This hotel is convenient for us and cost is reasonable.

1. Breakfast needs much work. Coffee maker not working one out of three days. Waffle machine failed first day. Milk was just sitting out, not chilled. 2. Room was fine when we arrived. Maids service was below average for days two and three.
It wasn't to far from base

There was a nice swimming pool... if you sleep in you will have a hard time getting your room clean for later.
Enjoyed the stay, hotel and staff were the best. Thanks.

I was greeted at the desk by the friendly staff. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. I travel quite a bit for business and stay in a lot of different towns throughout Arizona. This stay was exceptional and pleasant. Thanks.
This hotel is one that I felt comfortable staying at with my young son.

The staff was friendly, helpful, and the room was clean. I have nothing negative to say, our stay was extremely enjoyable.

Great location and value for birders

My wife and I occassionally travel to southeast Arizona on birding trips. This was our third stay at this property and we are still very pleased. This is a great value for your dollar. The hotel is clean, quiet, comfortable and well maintained.
Great Place - Great Price - Great Value

Rooms were clean, very spacious, and looked like new. Staff was excellent - friendly and helpful. The beds were ok comfort-wise. Location was great - within walking or short driving distance to several restaurants, grocery, drug, automotive stores. ...Read more
awesome

nothing better than this
clean rooms

No place to just relax and read. Chairs in room very uncomfortable, no umbrellas at pool area to sit by pool. Ok for just a stop to sleep, not for any length of time to get away.
clean rooms