Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10-Thomasville Rd, FL

3388 Lonnbladh Road, Tallahassee, Florida 32308
850 574-4900

Great hotel with central location!

Stayed at this location during a recent business visit to Tallahassee and had an outstanding experience. Facility is clean, room was great and staff were helpful and friendly. Will definately stay here on my next trip. Great Job!
Hotel Stay in Tallahassee

This was by far the best hotel I've stayed in. The overall comfort of the hotel was excellent, the staff was very helpful and I looked forward to the restful nights in my room. The hotel breakfast was wonderful and eating area was very clean. I ...Read more
Hotel Stay in Tallahassee

Quality

We needed a one night stop over on the way home. This Hampton Inn is beautiful, clean and safe with excellent service.
Flawless

New, clean, great staff. king-size bed was amazingly comfortable.

Flawless

New, clean, great staff. king-size bed was amazingly comfortable.
New and Clean

We stayed here for weekend evertything was new and clean, continental breakfast is free, free internet. 10 minutes from FSU, but worth the drive,plenty of restaurants close by.
Business Travelers Paradise

Close to many restaurants, near to downtown, right off 1-10. Great Hotel. The one on Apalachee is good, this is better, but do NOT stay at the other one right off 10. It has outdoor rooms and the only food nearby is Waffle House.