Silverton Hotel Casino

3333 Blue Diamond Rd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89139

Excellent hotel.

Stayed at Silverton for our 36th anniversary. Recently had surgery and they accommodated us with a wheelchair accessible room. The room was beautiful and having the accessible room made our stay a much more comfortable experience. Rooms are ...Read more
This hotel has the most comfortable beds and is always clean.

I would and have stayed here again and again. The rooms are comfy and clean. The staff is always kind and helpful. I left a charger for a DS one time and I was able to call and have it shipped to me without any problems.
Travelocity & other "wholesale" customers are 2nd class guests

We don’t recommend the Silverton, there are nicer hotels in Vegas for the price. But if you decide to go there, *do not* book your room through Travelocity, Expedia or other online agencies. The Silverton management views people from such ...Read more
Silverton

Overall a great place to stay if you are staying a little off the strip. The Mexican restaurant in the hotel (Mi Casa) is excellent. One of the best Mexican restaurants I've ever eaten at.
Great escape from the Strip

We really enjoyed the brief stay at the Silverton. We were pleased with the uncrowded and low-key atmosphere. Our room was heavily discounted, so we had few expectations. We were surprised by how nice the room was! Definitely would stay there again.

Wish we could have stayed longer

Great hotel. Fun things for kids and adults alike. Our kids liked the Harley that was tricked out like a bass fish. Great aquarium too.
Horrible place to stay.

I stayed here with my 2 year-old and aside from the aquarium this was the worst place I have ever stayed. They do not say anywhere on their site they have two charges you are automatically charged at check-in. PLUS a $100 depoist?!?! Really?!?! I ...Read more
Best Deal in Vegas

We stay here as often as we can staff is great can always get a drink....and the bed are the best in Vegas.......Beats all that high priced glitz on the strip !!!!!!!!! Food is the best around !!!!!
Best Deal in Vegas

Worth the price

Everything you need is in this Hotel. Yes, it is away from the strip but they do have shuttles. We rented a car so no problem there. We would definitely go and stay again.