Hampton Inn and Suites Vicksburg

3330 Clay Street, Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180

Week end trip

This is a great hotel. The people were very nice and helpful
It was better than I expected. Great customer service.

I would give excellent review with the money I spent.
Very Nice Hotel

We came in very late at night. Staff was gracious and accomodating. Our rooms were new, clean, and very pretty. Very pleasant stay.
Good location, good value

This hotel is a former Hampton Inn changing to a Quality Inn. It's a great value (especially good breakfast) and the staff are fantastic--helpful and kind.
King (or Queen) for a day

The Quality Inn & Suites has an enitrely appropriate name. With a picture perfect pool, sparkling rooms and a complementary breakfast that won't leave you hungry, you'll be ready to explore Vicksburg.

As always with Hampton Inns we were very happy with our stay.

Whenever my wife and I travel we look for Hampton Inns. We enjoy the service and the cleanliness of the rooms. My wife especially likes the access to an indoor hallway. She will NEVER stay in a motel that has parking lot access directly to the room.
Week end trip

This is a great hotel. The people were very nice and helpful
Great place to stay and very comfortable !

My family travels every summer from North Texas to the Florida Pan Handle. Vicksburg is a good half-way point for us and we have stayed at this Hampton several times. It is very clean and the staff is friendly. Beds are comfy and breakfast is ...Read more
Very Nice Hotel

"Good location, good value"