Hampton Inn and Suites Vicksburg

3330 Clay Street, Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180

Complete Disappointment

I made my reservation online thru Hotel-Guides.us. Upon arrival, with my 3 children in tow, I was told by the manager that he did not have my room. That my reservation did not matter. He was rude and unhelpful. We had to stay somewhere else.
King (or Queen) for a day

The Quality Inn & Suites has an enitrely appropriate name. With a picture perfect pool, sparkling rooms and a complementary breakfast that won't leave you hungry, you'll be ready to explore Vicksburg.
Good location, good value

This hotel is a former Hampton Inn changing to a Quality Inn. It's a great value (especially good breakfast) and the staff are fantastic--helpful and kind.
King (or Queen) for a day

Very Nice Hotel

We came in very late at night. Staff was gracious and accomodating. Our rooms were new, clean, and very pretty. Very pleasant stay.

"Good location, good value"

Very Nice Hotel