Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport

333 Wolf Road, San Antonio, Texas 78216
210-340-4055

This was one of my bests stays!!!!

From the moment I walked in the staff was great, very helpful on questions I had. The stay was awesome bed and room were very comfortable. I would stay again and tell others how great it was...
great if you have dogs, but if you don't, then it is a medium place.

if you are traviling with dogs or cats, then this is a great deal. Without animals, it is a hotel that is OK, pretty much a nice place.
Great place to stay

The weekend we stayed all the rooms where booked so they were busy. Overall the room was clean, great stay. Also have coffee 24hrs, helps when you are driving.
Adequate

Affordable and adequate accommodations. We would stay here again.
comfortable and affordable

My wife and I stayed here for Fiesta and the hotel was fine. The rooms were clean, everything worked, it even had a small safe in the room. My only complaint was a moderately noisy a/c unit, but it wasnt bad enough to sour the trip.

Spacious room at a great price.

I was pleasantly surprised by my stay. My room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Nicer room than many pricey hotels I have stayed at in San Antonio. Great value & great service. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
nice hotel

the hotel was fine and i enjoy it It was close to the airport
I loved the location of the hotel

Overall, I was very pleased with the hotel. My son is in the Airforce and I came to his graduation.
Very good hotel value

I chose this hotel due to proximity to the airport and to a company with which I do business. Red Roof has benefited from the overall remodeling of their properties. This one is no exception. Desk help was very pleasant and efficient. Room was clean ...Read more
Quick Stay

Good Hotel near the airport, clean and no noise. Had a gerat time. Thanks.