The Cornhusker Marriott Hotel

333 SOUTH 13TH, Lincoln 68508
402-474-7474

Would stay again, however....

...if you have a queasy stomach, don't look too close in the bathroom. I found someone's band-aid in a towel out there for everyone too see. How could housekeeping miss that??? Also, hair in the sink and shower. Trash on floor underneath the bed and ...Read more
Lincoln, NE trip

The trip was perfect, the hotel was absolutely wonderful and so close to the Nebraska Cornhusker game that we went to that evening. Thanks so much as always for planning my trip!!! Annette Atha Omaha, NE.
Lincoln, NE trip

Great Experience

If you want to stay in the heart of downtown Lincoln, this is a great hotel. It was very clean, very convenient and has a good restaurant in the hotel. The only drawback is that you have to pay for parking. The parking is in a covered parking ...Read more
terrific!

i never sleep good at hotels. These beds are the greatest. so comfortable!!! Come to Lincoln alot and will stay here all the time.

Great hotel & location

Stayed overnight for a football weekend. Great service, clean room, very quiet, and easy walking distance to downtown and the stadium. Breakfast buffet had big selection of fresh fruits. Highly recommended.
Embassy Suites a better choice

We went to Lincoln for my Granddaughter's wedding. My wife and I stayed at the Cornhusker and my son stayed at Embassy Suites a block away. The beds and bedding at Cornhusker are bad and are excellent at Embassy Suites.
Great choice

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and highly recommend it to everyone. We will definitely stay there again!
Nice Find!

Great historical find!
Happy

A very nice experience, Marriott worthy.