Super 8 Fort Walton Beach

333 Miracle Strip Parkway SW, Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32548
850-244-4999

This hotel smell clean and welcoming

This is the best choice motel with quality for the money. Fast check in and out great fast service. Room is non smoking as requested and clean bed smell nice.
Pretty Good.

Everything was fair, but it was a good value for the price we paid. I can't remember the ladie's name at the front desk, but she was extremely nice and very helpful.
just say no

I am not picky, and have happily spent many vacations in Days Inn and LaQuinta's .. this was horrible. There was a reddish/brownish stain on the sheers--thank goodness there was a second, awkardly placed bed. 4/4 large towels had stains and/or what ...Read more
Good deal and Close to beach

Room was average looking and Clean. Nothing Fancy. Fridge, Tv and microwave. Right across from a nice park with Bay view. It only took us 5 mins to get to the beach but Lady at front desk told me that we were there at a good time (Late March) ...Read more
for the price it was acceptable

not much of a breakfast, but the room was ok, except for the smell of musty.....close by where I needed to be.

Not impressed

The sheets were stained, there was mold in the tub, and crazy people in the parking lot. I did not feel safe and would have rather rode 3 hrs home than stay there.
Great value, fast Internet , and clean

For an economy motel it was clean, staff was friendly, and the Internet was much faster than more expensive rooms I've had. I would stay again.
Exactly as described, very cheery and friendly staff!

This place was clean and comfortable. Great for a quick overnight stay. Staff was super friendly!
Great Hotel for the $$

Great hotel for the money...clean....easy access from the airport....very comfortable. Would stay here again!
good deal

Nice staff, very accomodating. they were able to give me an extra night on short notice on the weekend. Very dog friendly, located next to a nice park that allows dogs overlooking the ocean. Overall a good deal for the price.