Best Western Music Capital Inn

3257 Shepherd of the Hills Exp., Branson, Missouri 65616

Even told my Parents to stay here!

Great room for the money & a Great Breakfast too!!
Great Motel

Great place to stay in Branson. Clean room and good breakfast
Great Stay

Great place to stay for the money it was very nice. Could buy all your show tickets right in the hotel, made life much easier! Only complaint at all was that they served the same breakfast all 4 days we were their but the was truly our only ...Read more
Great place to stay in Branson

We were really impressed with this. We weren't sure what to expect since Best Westerns are pretty hit or miss. We usually stay in Marriott Courtyards or other Marriott properties. We were pleasantly surprised by this 100% non-smoking hotel. Nice ...Read more
Best Western Music Capital Inn

Awesome facility

The bathroom is arranged so that one person can use one sink, mirror, etc, for grooming while the other person has the bath/shower with another sink.Convenient location off the busy roads.
Comfortable Stay

"The front desk was very thoughtful, answered all of my questions about the surrounding area and gave perfect instruction to get to where I wanted to go. Rooms were very comfortable and pool and jacuzzi were fabulous as well"
Comfortable Stay