Shilo Inn Bend Suites Hotel

3105 O.B. Riley Road, Bend, Oregon 97701
541-389-9600

Beautiful on river

Hotel was pretty empty, but beautiful. Room had a patio right on the river, it had a great patio and chairs to sit in. It was absolutely gorgeous and quiet.
We were happy with everything and would stay again

This was my first time using Travelocity,I was surprised at how easy the arrangements were. Arriving at the Hotel I was not surprised at all because it was exactely as described and pictured. I will stay again if my travels take me there.
Nice place for a spring getaway.

Noisy outer door made it a little uncomfortable. Good location and reasonable prices. The breakfast was good and the staff very helpful.
The hotel was a good value for the low price & free breakfast

Good value for the price. Very good breakfast that was included in the price of the room. Good size room. Room was clean.
Nice place to stay in Bend

Our room was small but comfortable. Nice location next to the river. Love Bend.

What a shame for Shilo

We were treated like we were at McDonald's. Arrived 10 minutes before check in time and were told our room was not ready but if we were to "Super Size" we could get a room now. What a scam. They could be so much nicer and acommadating.
This hotel makes your self feel at home

We have been staying at the Shilo in Bend for 10 years now. Whether it be Summer relaxing or Winter skiing Shilo always feels like home. 2 pools, one out doors for Summer and one indoors for Winter, Beds are always comfortable and the room are ...Read more
Beautiful view of river from the room.

I enjoyed watching the ducks and even an otter playing just a few feet from my room.
We love the heated pool and hot breakfast!!

My family and I love staying at the Shilo! Yummy hot breakfasts, indoor heated pool, cabin-like feel of the rooms. We love the fireplaces in the rooms too! And the kids love the fact that the rooms are by the river...they love the ducks!!
Good enough

The hotel is in need of a serious makeover — it's decor is stuck somewhere between 1978 and 1985, depending on which building you're in — yet, the beds are comfortable, rooms clean and the grounds are immaculately maintained and beautifully ...Read more