Holiday Inn Airport North

275 S Airport Blvd, San Francisco, California 94080
650-873-3550

Great location, food and staff

The hotal staff were top notch,the bed beyond comfy, the food was outstanding and the short shuttle ride to the airport made getting into town on the bart simple. If you go try the stuffed mushrooms.
Good Stay

We stayed for 2 days. the staff was great very helpful when we needed directions. made sure we had everything we needed. restruant was good. the hotel and restruant were kid freindly. close to the freeway.
wonderful venue

we stayed at this hotel for my friends wedding. didn't have to drive after the party. even had an after party in their restaurant. such a wonderful hotel with very accommodating staff. so accessible and parking is free. love it! love it! love it!
Great Staff

Staff was wonderful. Hotel is getting ready to undergo Renovation but the staff went way out of their way to make our stay like a 5 star Hotel. The staff is the most courtous and professional that i have come across in a Long time. Great Job Holiday ...Read more
convenient and accessible

everything just went well when i stayed at this hotel for my bowling tournament in daly city. very convenient and easy access to the freeway. hotel staff were all nice and friendly. i loved the restaurant. i actually invited my team mates to hang ...Read more

The hotel was like home away from home

Stayed with family. Hotel was clean. Staff was very helpful and efficient
Very nice and welcoming!

I liked my stay. It was clean and bright. It was very nice and welcoming!
I like this hotel

It was my second time being there, I love it, eventho is 3 star but the quality like 4 star hotel, better than some 4 star hotel. The Lobby is big and very nice.
Nice place, close to SFO

They are renovating the rooms and doing a decent job. The plumbing at the upscaled vanity showed a lack of forethought as to how it was going to look if you happened to bend down for anything. It was a nice place and we would stay there again.
NICE!!

Xrey close to the airport. My room was very comfortable and the staff was very professional I would and will stay there again!