Crowne Plaza Billings

27 Norht 27th St., Billings, Montana 59101
406-252-7400

Good Value, comfortable

My wife and I stayed there for 3 nights. We had a great time!
We had a great stay.

The room was clean and comfortable. The beds were made up with excellent quality bedding and when I called for an extra blanket for my toddler, the service was prompt.
The hotel was a great value for the money & staff was very friendly.

The staff was very welcoming. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable.
Fair price, nice accomodations.

Hotel is well situated to places to eat and socialize after business hours. Free parking was nice.
Very Comfortable

Excellent Hotel! From the Shuttle service to the Check-in to the very comfortable room to the Check-out.. excellent. Will stay again!

wonderful,comfy

Parking is hard to come by late at night but was worth dealing with. Staff was awesome. Would love to stay there again sometime.
maybe TWO Star - very disappointed

I am not usually hard to please. I have stayed at all types of hotels at all price ranges - but this was a true disappointment. Concierge desk staff was very friendly and the main/public areas of the hotel were clean and nice. The heater / air ...Read more
Great place right in the heart of downtown. Great view!

It was close to everything. Parking not so great...course we like to park close. Room was very clean and comfy. I would go there again. And the Starbucks right in the same building was music to our ears!
This was a great hotel, very clean and good service.

Loved staying in this hotel. The location is great. The room was quiet, clean, and the service was excellent. Morning breakfast was very good. I would definitely stay again!
Incredible value

I appreciated Travelocity's last minute ability to provide a great room at an incredible value. Awesome hotel right downtown - perfectly located for walking to offices, shopping and restaurants.