Holiday Inn National Airport

2650 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY, Arlington, Virginia 22202
1-703-684-7200

Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful!

We made a last minute request to accomodate last minute guests. The staff did their best to make us comfortable.
Great staff. Very helpful

The staff was very helpful in helping us negotiate the train system going into Washington DC.
Wonderful Stay!

Great shuttle service-always on time-takes you straight to Metro. Super friendly staff, easy access to all of Washington's monuments. We loved the McDonald's right beside the Hotel. We also walked to the Chili's. We will definitely stay again!!!
Very convenient location!

There shuttle to the Regan National airport was great. The staff was also very plesent.
Great hotel, comfortable and convenient.

I just needed a place to stay overnight close to the airport, I was very happy with the room and service. Happy to have free internet and shuttle to the airport.

This hotel make me feel like i wasnt there

I didnt care for the customer service and was charges for parking when I didnt have a car to park. I used public transportation.
Good place to stay in D.C.. Easy access to Metro with free shuttle service.

Clean. A little out of the way but easy access to all transportation modes via free shuttle service. Quickly access bus/rail service to airport and all points in the City.
Great Stay

My stay was one of the best I have had in awhile, and I travel alot. I would recommend all my friends to make the choice to stay @ the Holiday Inn National Airport in DC.
MOST FUN EVER!

I was in D.C. for 2 weeks to work out of our store in the Pentagon. During my stay I got a chance to know everyone from the restaurant staff, the cleaning people, the front desk and especially the WONDERFUL bartender! I had so much fun and actually ...Read more
Great price, excellent location & service

5 min. away from the airport. The shuttle takes guests to the metro station every 30 min. Good restaurant in site and a McDonald's next door. Can't beat all of these combined. Even the price for parking is good!