Best Western Shore Cliff Lodge

2555 Price Street, Pismo Beach, California 93449
805/773-4671

Clean, comfortable and good views

My husband and I stayed here on our drive down the PCH. This place Has incredible views and is very comfortable and clean. We would definately stay here again.
The atmosphere was welcoming. We felt sense tranquility from the time we started the weekend trip at the hotel

SHore Cliff Lodge left us with wonderful memories. As the rooms were clean and well decorated, and the front desk and entire entry area gave you a sense of kindness and warmth. Along with the veiw from every part of the lodge was amazing. We did not ...Read more
Beautiful Views

Room was nice - we had a pool view and could barely see the ocean. Strong odor of fish from the pelicans but easy walking to the bluffs where the views are magnificient. No restaurant except for breakfast. We would definately stay there again. ...Read more
WOULD BOOK AGAIN

Hotel has a beautiful view of the ocean and the grounds from every room. The room was quite large and comfortable. Wish they had a complimentary breakfast. Would book again.
WOULD BOOK AGAIN

What a View

Thank you so VERY much. The room, the view, the quiet, it was all above the bar. The front desk was Very Helpful making a romantic weekend into a VERY MEMORABLE Romantic weekend.
Very happy

Made a last minute choice to get out of town and really felt like I chose the right hotel. The view from are third story balcony was beautiful. When i had arrived to the hotel the front desk had no problem changing the room I booked to a different ...Read more
Didn't Want To Leave

Me and my husband stayed here for our 2 year wedding anniversary and it was more than I could have dreamed of. We woke up every morning to the ocean crashing over the rocks and went to sleep watching the sun set over the ocean. We had an ocean view ...Read more
An Amazing View

This is a lovely hotel. Beautiful views, location. We went to Pismo Beach for our supper. We had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Very nice food. Room was nice, roomy with an ocean view. Would stay here again.
Great atmosphere

The hotel facilities are all very good, fine rooms with balconies. The grounds are very small, but the view is wonderful. Big beach and dunes and restaurants in town (try China Buffet for economical dinner). Restaurant quite expensive.