Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Arlington

2451 E RANDOL MILL ROAD, Arlington 76011

This hotel was like being home

I stayed at this hotel for Thanksgiving Day with my son. We were in Dallas to watch the Cowboys/Dolphins. We enjoyed the hotel very much. They provided a shuttle to and from the game, and everywhere we needed to go.
this hotel made us feel welcome

my overall visited was nice. would visit the hotel again.
The hotel and location were great

Nice rooms , Great service, and perfect location. What else can a person say about the stay. oh ya, the breakfast buffet was one of the best I have ever had.
Yes it was pretty much an avg. Stay at an hotel.

Was an avg. Stay at a hotel at or around an theam park. They always seem busy with people and staff.
Horrible...Absolutely

Charged for things that I should not have been charged for and the general manager stated that if I complained...that it would "just be my word against his."

Horrible...Absolutely

Nice Hotel

Nice hotel that served its purpose. It is very close to everything. We were serviced very good during our stay.
Good Service and Location

Good Location....Received good service
overpriced old and outdated!!!

This hotel is clean but old and very, very overpriced. They are overpricing it because of the location however there are many, newer hotels in the area that would be a much better choice.
overpriced old and outdated!!!