Holiday Inn Express Bemidji

2422 RIDGEWAY AVE NW, Bemidji, Minnesota 56601
218-751-2487

Staff was very helpful

We had a family emergency in Bemidji and had to get a place to stay on short notice. Rooms were hard to come by, but the staff went out of their way to accomdate us. We were very appreciative.
Entire staff went above & beyond !

My family & I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for a funeral. I was there a week, others just a couple days. Their "Continental Breakfast" is outstanding. Certainly the best one I've had & I've stayed in a lot of hotels. The front desk staff ...Read more
graduation

we went to Bemidji for my eldest daughters college graduation ceremoney...the room was small but clean ..towels/linens were good..motel/hotel has a morning breakfast that is included in room price and is a nice touch....a few hot foods,fruits and ...Read more
Great stay!

Great place. The only reason I dropped the cleanliness rate down a notch was the lingering smell of smoke in a non-smoking room. Everything else was great. We'll stay there again.
Holiday Inn Express Bemidji

Meet Owner, she was very friendly, The room was always clean and all personel were great.

Great place to stay!!!

Our family stayed at this hotel due to a funeral. We walked in, everything was wonderful. Our flight was not scheduled to leave until 4 and they let us stay untl 2. Great staff!!!Would definately stay again there!!!!
Nice place!

I would definitely recommend this hotel. The decor is new, the rooms were clean, and the staff were friendly and accommodating. Price wasn't too bad either!