GuestHouse Inn and Suites Music Valley Drive

2420 MUSIC VALLEY DRIVE, Nashville, Tennessee 37214
1-615-885-4030

Very nice hotel!

Nice hotel in the Opry Land section of Nashville! Don't miss John A's restaurant right acroos the street.. Great food!
Excellant Time

We had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean. It was so quiet. We slept like rocks. We would definitely stay here again.
Place has changed in a year.

Staff put us in a room without two beds, and then a room with people already occupied. The last room was remodeled, but the AC unit was very noisy. Staff never apologized, and was rude to us.
Was definitely good value for the money

Was good value for the money. Everything was pretty clean and the rooms a good size and comfortable. The bathroom was a bit on the worn side and breakfast area a bit small. But overall everything was good.
Nice alternative

The hotel was clean and comfortable. It's not fancy, but it is a good choice for anyone spending time at or around Opryland. It's about a 10 minute walk to the convention center, and another 5 or 10 minute walk to Opry Mills and the Grand Ole Opry.

Great hotel for less than half the price of others in the area.

My 6yr old son and I were in Nashville for the weekend to see the Rockettes & ICE. My son & I (female)were traveling alone so I wanted a nice, safe, budget friendly hotel. All other "decent" hotels in the area were atleast double the price. This ...Read more
Love this place!

I love staying at the Guesthouse Inn and Suites! The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I enjoy the breakfast (waffles)! The hotel's location is perfect for shopping at Opry Mills!
Clean, friendly staff,close proximity to attractions

Booked 2 rooms at the last minute for a spontaneous trip to Nashville to enjoy the lights of the season at Opryland Hotel and to go to the Ryman to see Grand Ole Opry. We paid to park at the Opryland Hotel to see the inside during the day but found ...Read more
good nights sleep

good location for me and my mom to stay over night on our way to memphis..clean,no bugs,the first room we had the water wouldnt turn off in the tub...Tha staff quickly got us a new room..I would stay again but i would check the water first..
Convenient location to most attractions.

Only negative was after traveling all day, checking in and getting rooms cards, the front desk did not activate them and we had all our luggage unloaded in the parking garage and had to walk around building to front to access the lobby to get them ...Read more