AmeriSuites Dallas Arlington

2380 ROAD TO SIX FLAGS, Arlington 76011

Awesome Experience!

Absolutely amazing hotel for the rates! Perfect location-walked to 6-flags and Humperdink
Management was great!

We stayed at this hotel due to it's proximity to six flags. It is a fairly short walk but I was a little disappointed with the lack of sidewalks between the hotel and six flags. Kind of hard to push a stroller through fields and down busy streets. I ...Read more
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay

I have stayed at other similar hotels since my stay, and find myself comparing them to this hotel. the seating area was perfect and made all the difference.
Best Dallas trip

No stress. Great staff (except one guy, he was cocky and rude - but I didn't see anymore of him after our run in). The food was delicious. Beds were great! Clean. No noise. Welcoming room. Great location. Nice work areas, talk/couch area.
Best Dallas trip

Good hotel, good price!

Overall I liked this hotel, it was small but clean and modern. Had good wifi. Everything met expectations and it was a pleasant stay.
Nice overall

Personnel was very nice. The room was comfortable and clean. Great TV. No tennis courts as stated in the hotel description.
Nice overall

HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED!

This was my first stay at the Hyatt and it was wonderful!! Very friendly service, comfortable beds, big array of breakfast - feat. free Starbucks coffee! It's just across the street from six flags - but far enough we still used the trolley service. ...Read more
Hotel experience

Check in went great and was amazed clerk even remembered our name after being off until the next day. Accomidations were great. beds comfortable and breakfast was sufficient. Would recommend the Hyatt Place to anyone.