Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport

1921 Yale Boulevard SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106

Good place to stay.

Stayed 1 night and flew out the next morning. Very restful place to stay. Staff & service was excellent. Located close to the airport which made dropping the rental car off and getting to the airport a lot quicker than we anticipated.
Very helpful staff

Everything was just right. We would stay here again
I slept wonderfully after a long car ride

The beds were really comfortable. It was easy to get on the internet and I did not have to pay. Rooms were clean and spacious. Plenty of channels to watch for little ones and adults. Great value!
after driving all day it was a good sight to see

As we travel across the US we look forward to a good night rest and Holiday Inn always provide just what we need for an affordable price.
Thank you! Great room, great whirlpool.

I enjoyed the room, the breakfast, the whirlpool, the internet service and all. I appreciate an all inclusive price. After just having stayed at the Hilton - Tamaya resort this was like a breath of fresh air!

Good value

Staff was very accomodating. Breakfast was a good variety and availability of healthy food was great.
Amazing Hotel that is very close to ABQ

Perfect hotel to stay at if you are traveling in/out of ABQ. Very clean and nice and the pool/hot tub are indoors and available year round. The rooms were excellent. Overall, it was a great value! It even has a free shuttle to and from the airport! ...Read more
Staff Friendly, Courteous, Made me feel welcome

Convenient to Airport... Shuttle very helpful and timely.. Excellent free breakfast buffet
close to airport

New, clean, and close to the airport and both I-25 and I-40. Excellent rooms and friendly staff. Would definitely stay there again.
Clean and Convenient

The hotel was clean. It was a convenient location to get to the airport in the morning. I felt safe.