Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport

1921 Yale Boulevard SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106

Amazing Hotel that is very close to ABQ

Perfect hotel to stay at if you are traveling in/out of ABQ. Very clean and nice and the pool/hot tub are indoors and available year round. The rooms were excellent. Overall, it was a great value! It even has a free shuttle to and from the airport! ...Read more
was good value for money

The floor was un even and anytime we walked around the room the fridge, mircowave etc.. all rocked and made noise. Not so bad since we only slept for the most part in the room. Pretty odd all the same:) !
Staff Friendly, Courteous, Made me feel welcome

Convenient to Airport... Shuttle very helpful and timely.. Excellent free breakfast buffet
close to airport

New, clean, and close to the airport and both I-25 and I-40. Excellent rooms and friendly staff. Would definitely stay there again.
Clean and Convenient

The hotel was clean. It was a convenient location to get to the airport in the morning. I felt safe.

I would stay here again!

Excellent location - close to the airport, but not noisy. Newer hotel with all the bells and whistles. Suites were well equipped and comfortable when socializing with other friends staying there. We arranged for a late arrival and everything was ...Read more
Great staff; modern facilities; excellect location

The service is what struck me the most: staff who went out of their way to help my stay in Albuquerque, not just at the hotel, to be as rewarding as possible. The service was what you be pleased with at a much more expensive hotel.
Exceptionally clean hotel

This was a very quiet and clean hotel. The beds were very comfortable. I am very fussy about what hotels I will stay in, and I will definitely stay here again.
Nice hotel...

Nice Hotel...not too close not too far. Kinda hard to find.
Would Stay Again

From the time we checked in, to the time we left this hotel staff was exceptional. We stayed 5 days on buisness and enjoyed the hotel. We got a suite with plenty of room. All my appointments for the week were within 7 miles of the hotel. Very clean.