Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport

1921 Yale Boulevard SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106

excellent mattress, however breakfast food was not good; need more hot items and less artificial or instant items

We were comfortable in the hotel, enjoyed the indoor hot tub, elevator service, friendly staff. Breakfast can be improved. There were very few traditional hot items, and the ones served tasted artificial (eggs) or instant items.
Good place to stay.

Stayed 1 night and flew out the next morning. Very restful place to stay. Staff & service was excellent. Located close to the airport which made dropping the rental car off and getting to the airport a lot quicker than we anticipated.
Very helpful staff

Everything was just right. We would stay here again
I slept wonderfully after a long car ride

The beds were really comfortable. It was easy to get on the internet and I did not have to pay. Rooms were clean and spacious. Plenty of channels to watch for little ones and adults. Great value!
after driving all day it was a good sight to see

As we travel across the US we look forward to a good night rest and Holiday Inn always provide just what we need for an affordable price.

Low price and overall an OK hotel

This was kind of an odd place to stay. I hate to say "negatives" about this place, because everyone was very nice. On the one hand the staff was nice and everything was neat and tidy. But on the other hand the rooms were very small, would not ...Read more
Thank you! Great room, great whirlpool.

I enjoyed the room, the breakfast, the whirlpool, the internet service and all. I appreciate an all inclusive price. After just having stayed at the Hilton - Tamaya resort this was like a breath of fresh air!
A great place to rest after a long drive!

This hotel was very nice, as Holiday Inn Expresses usually are. Very happy with the price versus quality. There was some popcorn in the sofa bed, and there was a small stain on the bed sheets. The breakfast was very good. I am always pleased by HIE.
Good value

Staff was very accomodating. Breakfast was a good variety and availability of healthy food was great.
Good service, clean, easy to airport

I always stay here when I have a 6 am flight out of ABQ. It's clean, safe and the staff are really nice and helpful.