Country Inn and Suites Billings

231 MAIN STREET, Billings, Montana 59105
406-245-9995

A short drive off the interstate but we were not disappointed

The hotel staff was friendly and room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast area was small but I was there at a time that wasn't busy so it was no problem for me. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family
Great stay, convenient to airport

This hotel was perfect for our needs. Convenient to airport, staff was very friendly and helpful! Breakfast was cereal, yogurt, cereal bars. Only complaint was view from room of construction site, but no noise. Great beds and quiet .
Great Stay!

Our stay at this hotel was excellent! We have stayed at Comfort Inn and Suites before and had a great experience but this one's quality far exceeded our expections. It is conveniently located close to the airport which was a plus for us coming and ...Read more
Very wonderful staff and hotel

The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was great. Very clean and friendly. I really like a place where I can get on line and print out my boarding passes. I would recommend this place.
We enjoyed our stay!

The entire staff was very friendly and made us fell at home throughout our stay. We would for sure stay there again while traveling through the area. Great views, great access from the airport and pretty much centrally located.

Always a great place to stay in Billings.

I always try to stay here when I am in Billings. Always clean and quiet. Very convenient spot. Do wish they had a shuttle to the airport!
Great but out of the way

Truly enjoyed the included breakfast. Location is a bit out of the way but great if you are going to the Metra grounds. The rooms were very clean and the mattress was great. Must have been replaced recently!
Great but out of the way

Good place to stay

This motel is very clean, the rooms are kept very well, the staff is courteous, and you get fresh baked cookies when you check in. The lower floor does smell of pool chemical a little but overall very nice!
THE BEST

The best hotel in Billings! I come to Billings 5-6 times a year and finally decided to give this hotel a go. I'm so glad I did....Breakfast, pool, staff, you name it top notch.