Extended Stay America Seattle-Kent

22520 83rd Ave S, Kent, Washington 98032
253-872-6514

This hotel could do better

The beds are very small and hard. The hallways and bathrooms were not very clean.
felt very welcomed

the hotel room was very spacious, i was comfortable, felt safe, staff was very pleasant, room was very clean, had no complaints, i would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
A fine place to spend the night.

My girlfriend and I were in Seattle for the Bumbershoot Festival. We were going to stay with a friend, but she canceled at the last moment. We booked this hotel mere hours before going there, on the first day of Labor Day weekend. Although a little ...Read more
Amazing Hotel

I picked this hotel because of the review I read online and I'm glad I did. The hotel was in a perfect location. It was very clean and the customer service went above and beyond. I could not have asked for a better hotel to stay at.
Comfortable, clean & affordable

The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable.

Great value

Nice, friendly place. A little out of the way. Has a common kitchen to use. AND FREE WIFI ! Great value for the price! We will likely be back.
Good value for Seattle area stays

This hotel is basic, but clean, safe and economical. There is convenient access to the interstate and I would definitely stay here again.
Just What I Needed

Clean, quiet and comfortable. It was close to my morning appointment. Works for me.
excellent value

Great motel/hotel for the money. Rooms were clean, bed was comfortable, plenty of hot water. Located in industrial neighborhood, but not loud or run-down area. Easy access from freeway. Only a 20 min drive from downtown Seattle.
AWFUL

The hotel was under construction, which is fine, but when the room you are staying in exceeds 80 degrees and management does nothing about it, there's a problem!