ExtendedStayDeluxe ATL-Windy

2225 INTERSTATE NORTH PARKWAY, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
1-770-226-0242

I was very pleased with the staff and facility.

The hotel lobby and breakfast area were very clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Room was clean and easy to get in and out of the building.
The hotel was well worth the money

I was very pleased with this hotel. From now on whenever I come to Atlanta I will stay here. My plan is to bring my son for his school break.The room was clean and large and the space was presentable for cooking etc. It had a at home feeling.
Worth a Stay

Basic studio rooms in varying degrees of refurbishing. There are alot of school groups and kids staying here so be prepared for a crowded pool and some romping down the halls. Easy access to the highway (I was traveling for work) and walking trail ...Read more
couple

very nice for the money!!
Great hotel, great service, great location

Other than a lackluster complimentary breakfast, absolutely nothing bad to say. Professional, courteous staff. Well-maintained.

Great

Very clean and large. Very impressed. Will go back with my son. Don't get the room across from the stairs too much traffic going to the vending machine etc.
Great Experience

Great experience. A perfect place to stay. The staff was very friendly and even moved me into a new room when I commented on my original room having a smoking odor to it. I will stay here again.
Don't Extend Your Stay!!!

The gutters had trees growing out of them, the entrance smelled like smoke,and the hallways were hot .Niether one of our lamps worked in our room, a cabinet door fell off when I opened it,and the AC unit was caked with grease, dust, and hair. The ...Read more
Good price for the location

This hotel is in a great location. It is near several restuarants and close to the expressway. For the price this was a nice place and I can see coming back.. No complaints at all.
Good Deal

The room was a very nice room, not luxurious, but clean and functional, and the price was great.