La Quinta Inn and Suites Raleigh Crabtree

2211 Summit Park Lane, Raleigh, North Carolina 27612
919-785-0071

Oops

The calk around the tub looked nasty. They didn't give me my wake up call as requested so I was running 20 minutes late to the airport. The staff was friendly enough but I probably wouldn't stay again.
Best in Hickory

I have stayed at many Hickory locations, and this hotel is hands down the best one. The rooms are well-appointed and tasteful, the beds are comfortable, and the breakfast is superior to most. Its not the cheapest, but in my opinion it is worth the ...Read more
Oops

Great Location

Staff very friendly and accommodating. Room very nice. Bed VERY comfortable. Good breakfast. Location great. Very easy access to RBC Center without need to get on beltline and lots of eating and shopping choices. Parking very near most rooms.
poor communication

When I arraived at the hotel I was informed that pets may only stay in smoking rooms only. I had to find another hotel that would allow pets in non smoking rooms. No help was given to assist me in doing so. Manager was very unhelpfull and not ...Read more

nice stay

The rooms were clean and a nice size, the breakfast was decent, and the staff friendly and attentive
Very Pleased

We came to visit my son who attends NC State University. We were very pleased with the accomodations considering the price. The continental breakfast was very good, also. I will definately stay here again.