InterContinental Toronto Yorkville

220 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1T8

Excellent staff and beautiful rooms.

Stayed in Toronto 3 nights in August for a wedding. The hotel is beautiful and the two queen room was much more spacious than I have had at conferences, and it was cheaper than I have paid in other cities. My family made a mistake on the reservation ...Read more
Great location, nice hotel.

The room was comfortable, great location, staff was accommodating. The noise from the street three floors down was excessive at times though.
Nearest to Royal Ontario Museum

We were seeing a show at the ROM and found the Intercontinental was almost directly across the street and had the best rates of all the hotels in the area. The room was nice, the bed was comfortable, the staff efficient, and the hotel was clean. ...Read more
this hote has a exelent service

great location, the best service and the consierge give us good recomendations.
Very professional staff,good restaurant definitely will be repeated

We checked in and immediately felt welcome. Professional courteous staff. Room size and comfort level was a pleasant surprise. We ate at the restaurant and then returned for cocktails. Definitely will be our choice when returning to Toronto.

the size and price for the room was fine

It is well placed, in front of the Museum, close to Subway systeme. We were very pleased for the price.
Very good hotel but not my preference
Very good hotel but not my preference
Vacation Experience

The hotel definetely met our standards, great locations, roon was always clean when we came back, signs at the door were always respected, staff was very helpful at all times. If I had to go backm, I would choose this Hotel with no doubts.
Vacation Experience

Intercontinental Yorkville

I loved my stay there last July and I plan on staying there again this March.