Best Western Inn On The Park

22 S CARROLL ST, Madison, Wisconsin 53703
608-257-8811

Nice place.

Very close to State street. Beautiful location right by the Capital building. Valet parking was a plus. Lots of bars and restaurants close by. All within walking distance. No need to try and drive.
I slept

While I am no professional regarding reviews of any sort, I will say my stay at this hotel was fine. My door key worked, they parked my car, they were friendly and I slept just fine. All and all, no problems. Just another hotels and good value for ...Read more
Great location for a visit to UW-Madison campus.

Great location right on the square, and the room delivered with the promised view--we looked right at the Capitol Building. Perfect for a campus visit, located at the top of State Street. Parking was included which was nice.
Great location if you are going to Capitol

Less expensive and closer to the capitol than other close by hotels, Free valet parking. Staff was excellent. Jake who checked us in was one the best front desk people I have meet. Could have more outlets in the room and flat screen TVs.
Easy

Easy in, easy out, not a great room, but close to the action!

Only good for its location

The hotel is old and run down, and the walls were super thin. I could hear everyone in the halls and neighboring rooms. Staff was friendly enough and the location was great, but that was the only real draw to the hotel.
Very Good Hotel

My son had a broken ankle and they even let us borrow a wheel chair to tour downtown Madison and the state capitol. Very impressive. Ned a bigger public whirlpool.
Very Good Hotel

A Pleasant Stay

Great ,helpful and friendly staff. No surprises.
over night stay

Hotel was clean,staff friendly and helpful,beds are worn out though