Ramada Limited Northville

21100 HAGGERTY ROAD, Northville, Michigan 48167
248 349-7400

Family time

We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times and have plaqns to stay there again soon. It has a great location, everyone is friendly and helpful. The grandkids love the pool and their brekfast is quite extensive.
Convenient, clean and comfortable

I travel a fair amount for business. I was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff. The room was comfortable and well laid out. Also, being a tall person, I was pleased to discover the showerhead was high enough up that I didn't have to ...Read more
A great value

Hotel staff was courteous and friendly. My room was clean and well-lit. Free continental breakfast was average. I would stay there again, especially for the price paid. A great value.
This hotel was great quality for the cost

The location was convenient to shopping and activities. Although the room did not match the picture shown on their site, it provided good quality and cleanliness. I would stay at this hotel again.
Very nice hotel

Several nice chain restaurants nearby (On the Border, Chili's) & the proximity to the interstate made this a good choice.

Great value for the money

Stayed at this Holiday Inn Express Suites for two nights when I visited my son and his wife, who live in Farmington Hills. The hotel was conveniently located near the interstate. It was clean, the staff was friendly, and there was a minimart close ...Read more
Northville Holiday Inn Express

Clean, comfortable, staff is very friendly and helpfull, breakfast is good and plentiful. Pool is kept clean and well maintained. We'll be back again.
Northville Holiday Inn Express

clean and comfortable

room was very clean and comfortable. Buffet was good , great selections and lasted all mornning. Very happy, would stay again
Great Experience - Again

Great experience and value for money. The only grouse I had was that they did not update my priority club rewards with the stay.