Clarion Suites Madison Central

2110 RIMROCK RD, Madison, Wisconsin 53713
608-284-1234

Very convenient for my purpose.

The staff was great! They offered to drive us to a local restaurant and pick us up afterwards since we weren't sure where anything was. The hospitality time was also great after a long day at the convention center. we would definitely stay again.
Overall good value.

We have stayed here several times when visiting Madison and have never had a bad experience. The free breakfast is good, the rooms are large with nice furnishings and they allow pets. A little off the beaten path if you are looking for entertainment.
Best front desk staff ever

My trip to Madison will always be remembered for the fantastic staff at the front desk. They were very helpful in arranging the shuttle to take me to campus and back. When I stay in Madison again, I plan to stay there.
Very large room for the price

We were pleasantly surpised when we entered our room and found a room with a sitting area and small kitchenette. It was one of the more spacious rooms we have stayed in and was so reasonably priced.
Very nice

This was a very nice place. Excellent suite style room and large. The free breakfast looked good, but since I spent the previous night on the streets of Madison, I was not wanting to eat in the morning.

Great place to stay!

We decided to come out to Madison for a quick overnight trip and were very pleased with this hotel. The room was ready for us when we arrived and was larger than I expected it to be. The bed was very comfortable and we had the convienience of a ...Read more
Will be back

Stayed at the Clarion this past weekend. Had a great stay. Check in was fast and easy. Room was HUGE and we loved the bed. Breakfast was really good. Parking was convient and the hotel is close to downtown. Hit up state street and the farmers ...Read more
Great place to stay in madison

I really liked this hotel. The rooms are a lot larger than other places I have stayed. I really liked the free breakfast buffet in the morning. The free beer was also nice in the evening. Also I really liked how easy it was to find. Right off the ...Read more
Good hotel

When we checked in, they upgraded our room for no charge. Breakfast was pretty good also. Not located as close to state street as we would have liked. Pool was indoors and seemed dingy.
UW graduation

This is a great place to stay if you are in town for UW's graduation weekend. Spacious suites with kitchenettes. Free breakfast was lacking, though. Sunday 9:00 a.m. - things not refilled, staff reluctant to refill, many people waiting. It WAS ...Read more