Courtyard by Marriott Burbank Airport

2100 EMPIRE AVENUE, Burbank, California 91504
818-843-5500

hotel staff very friendly

we have stayed in this hotel on several occasions and we like it for several reasons. It is centrally located to alot of the attractions and studios and you do not have to get on the Los Angeles freeway. Very clean and the staff is very ...Read more
This HOTEL is excellent.

The Courtyard is very accessible to airport as well as the LA freeways. The staff is very respectful and helpful especially when arriving very late in the day esp for East coast travellers. They were very accomodating and helpful. Rooms are clean ...Read more
I stay at this hotel when I come in for my business dealings all the time. I feel most comfortable at this hotel and there is plenty of resturants.

Very nice clean hotel that I stay in for business whenever I am in this area. There are plenty of resturants very close by and it is also close to the airport but not too close!! I feel very welcome whenever I stay. The staff is courteous and there ...Read more
Nice location for "Roses" activities.

Stayed here as the property is close to the pre & post Rose parade float viewing locations. Nice facilities. Enjoyed the whirlpool. Many good restaurants nearby.
Nice location for "Roses" activities.

Very nice!

Great location for us for the post parade viewing of the Rose Parade floats (10 miles). Nice clean room with comfortable beds. Nice hot tub. Very helpful staff. Food, drink and attractions nearby. Adjacent to a strip mall.
Very nice!

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!

Booked 3 rooms for a family trip to Universal Studios and this hotel was great. Easy to get to from San Diego...plenty of parking...close to Universal Studios...rooms were spacious and had the cleanest bathrooms
Good Value

I like that there is both wireless and plug in internet. Business center had two printers and computers. Breakfast was very good and reasonable and staff were pleasant.
Good Value