Quality Inn Airport Reading

2017 BERNVILLE RD, Reading, Pennsylvania 19601
610-736-0400

good value and good location

The hotel staff were very pleasant and friendly and helpful. The place looks a bit dated, but I liked that about it. Cool bar next door called the Silo. My only complaint is the same one I have for most hotels in this price range, the breakfast is ...Read more
It was Pleasant

Rooms were pretty spacious,, it was clean and had all the required amenities except swimming pool..
Clean and tidy

the rooms were very clean and the breakfast was GREAT!. All the staff was helpful and friendly. I would certainly go back there!
Clean and tidy

Overall cleanliness

Probably would not stay here again. The room had a very musty smell. Rooms were old, but done over and appeared to be clean. It was alright to just stay overnite, would not stay any loger then that.

best buy

I was very happy with my stay. the price is great.The dining is great.The service is wonderful. They let me check in at 11.00.Breakfast is great to.I will be going back.

Great deal!

A clean, comfortable, and quiet room at a great price!
all over good

"it was nice, rooms were in excellent condtions, desk staff was well aware of our needs and was helpful in everyway, overall it was very satisfying. thank you"