Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.

2010 POWERS FERRY RD, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
1-770-933-8010

Review for Extended Stay-Marietta

This hotel was very nice. It is an older hotel with some scratches on the tile and/or walls, but quite honestly I would stay there again. The price was exceptional. We enjoyed the refridgerator in our room.
excellent visit for both my wife and I....STAFF WAS FANTASTIC

Stayed about 8 weeks ago......Visit was excellent.....Front desk staff was great and very helpful and efficient........Room cosy and very clean....Returning easter weekend.....Location great....
Bad stay

The room was dirty, smelled funny, the staff was rude, and the bed was so uncomfortable that my back hurt for 4 days after my stay.
good for the price

IT was nice to be able to book the hotel the same day we were checking in and they had a late checkin.
The staff were very friendly.

The rooms are small yet cozy. Hotel is close to all attractions.

very pleasantly surprised

although FINDING the place was interesting trip-giving it's location was almost hidden (night). I was pleased enough to extend my stay from 2 to 4 days. And I invited friends who were traveling through to book there!
Old, run-down Hotel

The worse hotel we have ever stayed in. Not one light was on in the paking lot for security all night, rooms were old, smelly and very used. Would not advise anyone to stay here!