Radisson Hotel Fargo

201 Fifth Street North, Fargo, North Dakota 58102
701-232-7363

The staff went to extremes to keep me happy and safe.

Napping in the evening after a long drive, I was awoken by a call from the front desk asking me to join them in the lobby where they would lead me to the basement because a Tornado alert had been sounded at the hotel. Going to the window I saw a ...Read more
This hotel is under construction

The lobby and main area were a mess due to construction. Otherwise the room was nice and very clean. Very comfy beds! sleep number beds! Make sure you ask the front desk for parking pass for parking ramp. The front desk did not let us know where to ...Read more
No longer pet friendly

We No longer pet friendly
THE place to stay in Fargo

I have stayed here a number of times and I'm always impressed with the facility. It is extremely clean, the staff is outstanding, and it is very centrally located. A very classy place with good amenities.
Having stayed here several times, we always look forward to our visit to Fargo.

Several things which stand out at the Radisson are the comfort of the room and the friendliness and service in the restaurant/lounge. We also like the convenience of the parking garage.

Good choice

Always a great place to stay in Fargo. Very nice rooms. Convenient to the downtown action. Good restaurant and bar on site. Staff friendly.
Pretty Much Like Fargo
still Fargo

We unfortunately do not frequent this gem because our children ""require"" a pool! One of the cleanest, friendliest I've seen. Unfortunetly, location is not great unless your needs are downtown. Rates extremely competitive."

still Fargo

"We unfortunately do not frequent this gem because our children "require" a pool! One of the cleanest, friendliest I've seen. Unfortunetly, location is not great unless your needs are downtown. Rates extremely competitive."