Hampton Inn Williamsburg-Center

201 BYPASS RD, Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
757 220-0880

Great Hotel, Will come back

This was one of the best hotel stays my wife and I have had in the past few years. Comfortable, clean, professional staff, good location, indoor and outdoor pools, etc. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in Williamsburg.
This is a wonderful hotel

We had a king suite on our trip and the room was wonderful. Everyone that worked at the hotel was friendly and helpful. I would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a nice, clean place to stay. The breakfast was awesome every morning and we had ...Read more
The staff were very friendly. When I arrived she put out warm cookies.

It was a very nice hotel. I really enjoyed the breakfast bar. It was very tasty.
Will be staying here again!

We visit Williamsburg at least 2-3 times a year. This was the first time we stayed at this hotel. My husband and I were very impressed with how clean and modern the hotel was. The suite we stayed in was very large and the bed was very comfortable. ...Read more
Very clean and nice hotel.

Very clean and nice hotel. Very close to all attractions. We will definitely stay here again!!!

Great hotel, so comfortable

Great hotel, right near old Williamsburg and great stay for business in the area. Not great scenery out front or back. Has indoor and outdoor pool and nice fitness room. My room had a beroom area and a living room area.
Loved Location and Value

Great Hotel - indoor and outdoor pool. Perfect Location - within 5 mins from williamsburg and Busch Gardens. Staff was Friendly. Hotel Breakfast was very good. They had fresh fruit bowl available all day.
very comfortable and friendly

convenient, good value and nice bedding the gym was also nice to have
Nothing lugubrious about it!

Very nice hotel. Clean, friendly, comfortable, centrally located all describe this Hampton Inn. My family and I were very VERY pleased!
Very Pleased

This place was perfect. The room was large and clean and the staff (front desk, housekeeping, and dining) were wonderful. The location is centrally located and it was nice to be able to stroll to the nearby convenience store and Cracker Barrel, too .