Comfort Inn North Conway

2001 White Mountain Highway, North Conway, New Hampshire 03860

Exellent hotel. Staff very helpful and friendly. Good breakfast!

We enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel was in a convenient place, was warm and friendly. THe room was large and clean. There were plenty of towels and pillows. I would highly recommend this hotel!
Huge Rooms

We have stayed here twice and we have stayed at other hotels in the area over the past 6 years. The room size is great and the cont. breakfast is really good. They keep it well stocked and very neat. The staff is great and helpful.
Great Hotel

I thought that this was one of the nicest Comfort Inns that I have ever stayed at. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The hotel was very clean and in prestine condition. I would highly recommend it!
Clean Comfortable

Stayed here for 1 night on Black Friday 2010. Have stayed at the Hampton Inn in the past as well. Rooms were clean comfortable and spacious. Does not have the waterslides like Hampton Inn but having the swimming pool was very nice and comparable. No ...Read more
COMFORTable INN

Stayed here for three nights in July 2010 with my family of six - children age 4 -12. The hotel is conveniently located to many popular White Mountain attractions. The room and facilities were up-to-date and clean. The kids especially enjoyed the ...Read more

Comfort Inn & Suites