Doubletree Hotel Sacramento

2001 Point West Way, Sacramento, California 95815
916 929-8855

2 Women Attending Local Conference

Glad I read last review about upgrades and requesting room out of range of nightclub, which was pulsing mightily when we arrived about 10 PM on Friday. Check in desk honored request to put us in another building. Sheets and pillows great - love ...Read more
Quick Visit to Sacramento

This place is right across from a large & busy mall which is very convenient. There are also a ton of eateries to choose from within a few blocks. The hotel has free Wi-Fi in the lobby area. I really like the place.
Newly Renovated!!!

WOW! Much improved since that last time I stayed in 2007. My family & I travel to Sacramento once a year. This property has done a great job with the room decor and improvements to the Lobby & Cafe. Can't wait until next year!
this Hotel was convienent

This hotel has a nice set up with a pool and gym. The rooms were average and a little run down. The room was quiet and each of the quads was connected to the main building enclosed walkways.
Newly Renovated!!!

Don't go in the summer

While I was at this hotel, the outside temperature was over 100 degrees, and the AC in my room couldn't keep up. The room was very hot the whole time I was there, and although their mechanical guy tweeked it, nothing changed. Also, you should plan ...Read more
Review for the Doubletree Inn, Sacramento, California .

here is my review for the Doubletree Inn, Sacramento, California - date of travel November 19-26, 2007. please do not put in my name or email.\n"I was travelling for medical reasons and booked the Doubletree because it was so close to many ...Read more
OK hotel

I've stayed here several times. The location across from Arden Mall and just off the freeway is great and it's easy to get downtown in 10 minutes. It's confusing to find your way around because of the hotel design. Also the pool was closed.
Doubletree Sacramento