AmeriSuites Milwaukee Airport

200 W. GRANGE AVENUE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207
414-744-3600

Impressive Hotel

Very comfortable room and bed. I loved the t.v. and the internet had a strong signal. The sofa was comfortable and the staff was friendly. Nice touch with the sandwiches, salads and desserts sold at the front desk.
The staff was helpful.

The staff was helpful with restaurant suggestions. There is a bar but not much food which is not useful for a family. The location was terrific. The rooms have been recently remodeled and were modern and large.
Great Stay!!

I had a wonderful stay! I was told the property opened as a Hyatt Place in the spring of 2009. If I didn't know better, I would have thought it just opened. I will definitely be back, when visiting the Milwaukee area.
Nice place

I couldn't really complain about my one night stay w/ my family. This place gave me the impression of a hotel for business people. I enjoyed the quiet also even though it was near the airport. Also many exit and entrances were closed for road ...Read more
Hyatt Place charges me for incidentals

They charge your card $25 on arrival for incidentals. They say it will be credited back after 3 days if they determine I haven't done anything wrong. Then when I ask for a blanket for the sofa/sleeper they say they have none. There is not one in the ...Read more