La Quinta Inn Sacramento Downtown

200 JIBBOOM ST, Sacramento, California 95814
916-448-8100

Excellent place to stay and good location!

Friendly staff, good check-in. We could walk to a nearby restaurant for dinner. We definitely enjoyed our stay.
Great hotel for the money

The beds and pillows were really comfortable and the staff was extreamly friendly and helpful. The only thing I had an issue with was in the bathroom there was soap scum so it seemed like the bathroom wasn't cleaned thoroghly. Other than that the ...Read more
We really enjoyed our stay at the La Quinta Inn

I travel on business quite a bit and found that the La Quinta Inn in Sacramento Downtown was quite confortable and very accommodating to my needs.
We have wonderful 2 days in this hotel

My family 5 people were have a wonderful vacation at Sacramento on last Dec for 3 days 2 nights in this hotel. The room is clean, and the car park just right in front of our room. The conventional breakfast was so good, my kids like it so much. And ...Read more
It is what it is - a low end hotel with low prices

Not exactly a downtown location (quite a bit separated from everything), but still the bus can take you quickly to downtown (or a nice 30 minute walk). The hotel is nothing great, but I did fine there - definitely on the low end, but the rate is ...Read more

hgtraveler

The rooms are adequate, but the property layout and location are sub-par. Outdoor room entrances and unsavory characters around property made it feel unsafe.
The staff really helped me in a time of need! They were prompt and answered questions almost before you asked

This is one of the best places I've stayed for the best money. It is right on the Sacramento River, and within walking distance of Old Town and Down Town Sacramento.
Helpful, courteous staff.

We had a great room adjacent to the pool area. The hotel was close to many restaurants and the hotel staff was very helpful in pointing out their favorites. Over all, a nice one night stay.
Would not go back

The hotel room smelled like smoke, the toiet flapper got stuck open every time the toilet was flushed so it was constantly running. There was mold growing above the shower on the ceiling as well. There was at least clean sheets on the bed.
OMG!!! Only for the Brave

The front desk staff was not particularly friendly or welcoming. This hotel was a train wreck. It's in a lovely location, but not for the faint of heart. There was a definite seediness to it.