Quality Hotel Champlain Hotel Waterfront

2 FRONT STREET, Orillia, Ontario L3V 4R5
705-325-0770

very disapointing

The carpet was smelly and the room itself was very plain with no air ciculation. The price was ok however I felt that I did not get my money's worth. I did not indulge in the breakfact because I felt uncomfortable with the drabby surroundings. The ...Read more
Good location

Good location for driving casino rama.Nice in downtown.Lake beach area.Staff was very helpful and friendly.We back again.
Nice hotel

The hotel is very nice. It is a waterfront hotel and it is very beutiful, the beds are very confortable and the hotel is very clean. The staff at the hotel are very helpful. We will be coming back to the hotel.
Nice hotel

Nice Hotel

The trip was for a busieness trip and my stay was wonderful. The beds were very confortable and the hotel has free wireless internet. I will be back to stay in this hotel.

very nice ,we will come back

Room was very nice and clean. Bed was excellent. staff was very friendly. In downtown everything was walking distance.We will come back, very nice location.
very nice ,we will come back