Citadel Halifax Hotel

1960 BRUNSWICK ST, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J2G7
1 902 4221391

This hotel needs a major renovation

Very dirty. Can hear people speaking in other rooms, halls, etc.
Good staff

I liked , it's little bit expensive for what it is, but there's a pool!
This is a great hotel

This hotel is great for visitors that want to be close to everything. There is a cat walk across the street to the hotel that takes you to the water front and local shops. I would stay there again.
Front desk staff very professional & friendly!

Great location to walk to the Halifax waterfront & shopping. Very clean. the restaurant does not live up to the rest of the hotel, but with great restaurants in easy walking distance, would definitely stay ther again.
Outdated, best suited for elders

Although the staff were friendly, the hotel is very basic and quite outdated. Located centrally in Halifax, it's walking distant to all city attractions.

Bad Experience

This hotel was horrible. First of all the wait to chack in was about a half hour, once we got to our room the phone didn't work, the heater was brokne, and we found a silver fish in the bathtub. After that we went down to the pool area and the hot ...Read more
A very poor way to start a vacation

This was our first night of a 5 day visit to Nova Scotia. Parking for the hotel is limited, plus they charge you $* per night to park. The carpet at the front enterance was worn and frayed, and was just a harbinger of things to come. The front desk ...Read more
Great Vacation

I went home to visit with my family and spent four nights in this beautiful hotel. The location was excellent and I was able to show my wife all of the wonderful parts of Halifax. Highly reccomended. Warm and friendly staff.
Home Away From Home

I am a regular at the Halifax Citadel Hotel for many reasons. The staff are warm and welcoming and go out of their way for you. The beds are sooo comfortable. The hotel has had a bit of a facelift recently and looks great.
ouch

Very bad choice. Long waits for check in. Lobby and rooms were filthy. Under staffed . Phone calls were more imortant then the clients waiting to be checked in. Expensive rates for what you receive. Keep on going down the street, they are many other ...Read more