Days Inn North Seattle Aurora

19527 Aurora Ave North, Seattle, Washington 98133
206-542-6300

Hotel was perfect for our vacation.

Everything about the hotel was perfect. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. Simple but clean rooms. We stayed four nights and had a great experience. First time in Seattle to visit our daughter and were pleased with our accommodations. Great ...Read more
Just fair

Nothing fancy. Could not access internet w/o additional cost. Situated in the middle of I'm not sure.
Clean, Courteous and Staff friendly

Good hotel! Clean, courteous service, super comfortable bed--including pillows, linens and not just the mattress--and bathroom was clean. The staff was friendly and basic help.
Lovely accommodation

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. They are very clean and the staff helpful. Location was convenient to bus stop into town, as well.
This hotel is in a very convenient area for us. The price is great. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the last few years. It is in a very convenient location for us and the price is great for very clean and comfortable rooms. We have recommended this hotel to several people.

VERY NICE HIGH SECURITY FACILITY

they have security cameras, security runs every hour, and checks on vehicles out, breakfast very healthy and very friendly staff. I ask if different owner in the past? The desk said yes 2009 has new management.. I love it i will be back soon..
ANGRY!

When getting ready for a funeral on the morning after my stay I plugged in the in-room iron to press a pair of good quality slacks. Immediately after placing the iron to my slacks I realized there was a problem when the iron had stuck onto them. I ...Read more
No Problems

This Hotel appears well used but has been kept in very good condition. Room was reasonably clean. Shower had great pressure and plenty of hot water. Checking in and out went very smooth. Breakfast had plenty of choices of hot or cold food including ...Read more
Very disappointed

Worst stay I have ever had.Had to switch romms every night because of various problems, Night staff very unhelpful. Left after finding a pair of dirty socks in my bed.Disgusting, would not have believed it if it hadn't happened to me.
Very disappointed

Worst stay I have ever had. Had to switch romms every night because of various problems, Night staff very unhelpful. Left after finding a pair of dirty socks in my bed. Disgusting, would not have believed it if it hadn't happened to me.