La Quinta Inn and Suites Research Triangle Park

1910 WESTPARK DRIVE, Durham, North Carolina 27713
919-484-1422

Very good service

This hotel was a good value. My bed was a lettle weird. It didn't seem level but room was clean. Breakfast was continental with so so selection. For the money it was well worth the stay. I would return.
Great night shift staff. Great room.

Great night shift staff. Great room - it was huge! Bed was very comfy. Just what we needed after 11 hours of driving.
Staff was great--very freindly and helpful, location perfect.

The hotel was clean, well-run and a great value. Close proximity to Raleigh and Durham, and route 40. I would easily stay there again.
Nice hotel for the price

Very nice, friendly staff. Would use again. convenient right off highway.
The room was very comfortable nad service was excellent.

I was expecting a small room but I was surprise that the room was spacious and clean. The wireless internet connection was free and I was able to go down to lobby to print materials from my emails for the meeeting I went. The staff were very ...Read more

Modern but not luxury

The hotel has clearly been modernized in the last few years, with chic new linens and pillows both in the lobby and in rooms. On the surface, it looks like you're getting a real luxury experience. But once you get closer, you realize it's your ...Read more
Great hotel for the money.

Staff and service were great. Hotel is a great value.
I would stay again!

We have stayed at several hotels in the Raleigh/Durham area and found this one to be of great value. It's location is very good and the staff were quite helpful. We enjoyed the free breakfast and liked the room accomodations.
I would recommend to everyone I know

Closer to the airport. the place was calm, the staff courteous and maintained the hotel according to standards. I will always prefer the same hotel every time I go to Durham.
Excellent hotel with no issues

I have stayed in hotels all over the country that take pets and this is one of the best. Absolutely no hassles. Clean; friendly; easy check-in and great breakfast. Nice workout room and outdoor pool.